Becoming an Educator
Interested in becoming an educator with Enhance Family Day Care - Ipswich?
Are you truly passionate about best outcomes for children?
Do you have an interest in connecting children with the natural world?
Do you have an interest in providing innovative play experiences for children?
Then we would love to hear from you!
At Enhance Family Day Care - Ipswich, we are committed and truly passionate about working in partnership with our families, educators and children to create positive learning environments for children. Our service values the importance of play and connecting children to their natural world. We are guided by the Early Years Learning Framework and school age framework My Time Our Place’s key concepts of Belonging, Being and Becoming as a guide.
Belonging – where and with whom children belong
Being – the here and now in children’s lives
Becoming – emphasises learning to participate fully and actively in society
- Educators at Enhance Family Day Care Ipswich provide learning programs that focus on children’s interests, strengths, abilities and well-being using the Early Years Learning Framework and My time Our Place Framework as foundations.
- We are partners with Nature play Queensland and advocate for children to be spending time outside everyday exploring and investigating.
- Educators plan for each day with the individual interests, needs and preferences of the children in mind – creating experiences that help them grow and learn through play.
- The learning environment is required to be adaptable, flexible and open ended with a variety of natural resources.
- We welcome educators with existing early childhood qualifications, such as a Certificate in Children’s Services, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood and those who are committed to study.
- Enhance Family Day Care Ipswich provides free full induction training and opportunities for training and professional development to support all educators during the year.
- Our highly qualified and skilled staff are committed to and experienced to help you succeed in your career choice and offer ongoing support.
- Enhance Family Day Care Educators work with small groups of children from birth – 13 years of age.
- Educators are able to care for up to 4 children under school age (including your own) and 3 school-age children (in addition to your own).
- We are an approved service under Family Day Care Association Qld - the Peak body for family day care in QLD.