Request for care
At Enhance Family Day Care - Ipswich we have a specialist Family Enrollment and Placement Practice Mentor who will work with you to find the right educator for your child and families individual needs.
We offer a Meet and Greet for families to visit the scheme office and discuss care needs face to face and complete all relevant documentation prior meeting with educator.
This way we can discuss relevant information to particular educators and continue to ensure we are connecting you with the right educator for your child and family needs.
We have over 40 approved Family Day Care Educators, who are carefully selected and trained based on our philosophy of developing respectful relationships, child led play and nature based learning.
We have educators that offer
Full time care - Part time care - Overnight Care - Vacation Care - Weekend Care - Outside school hours care - Emergency Care - Casual Care - Evening Care - Flexible hours care
Our Educators offer
- Environments that foster exploration, imagination and creativity
- Environments that are open ended and allow children to make decisions and choices
- An educational program based on the Early Years Learning Framework and My Time Our Place - School Age Framework
- An educational program that is founded on your child's strengths, interests and abilities
- A responsive environment where you and your child feel welcome with a strong sense of belonging.
At Enhance Family Day Care - Ipswich we offer
- Nature Play Sessions weekly in our nature play space @ the office
- Individual meet and greet interviews for all families
- A website full of excellent and informative links, resources and information
- A service that is rated EXCEEDING, that offers high quality outcomes for all children.
- Professional development opportunities for our educators to continue their learning and keep current with best practice and emerging childcare trends.
What do I need to know about childcare, Approved Child care ,childcare benefit and childcare rebate payments ?
Vacancies available now!
To register your child with our scheme please take time to fill out the contact form and our Family Enrollment and Placement Practice Mentor will make contact with you to discuss your care requirements further.