Enhance Family Day Care - Ipswich services the Ipswich, Lockyer Valley and Brisbane area and is a community based not-for-profit education and care service that has been operating and serving our local area for over 30 years.
What is family day care?
Enhance Family Day Care - Ipswich is a unique education and care service offered in the homes of carefully selected, assessed and registered Educators.
Children from newborn to pre-teens are cared for in small groups in a nurturing family home that meet current legislative safety standards and which are regularly checked and monitored by qualified coordination unit practice mentors.
We are child focused and offer warm, secure and stimulating environments, valuing and respecting each others differences and values.
Enhance Family Day Care enriches the lives of children, families and educators.
Enhance FDC operates within the new National Quality Framework, which aims to raise quality outcomes for your children. The scheme also strives for continuous improvement and consistency in education and care service through:
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
Why choose Enhance Family Day Care - Ipswich?
- Enhance FDC - Ipswich has been established since 1983 and is a highly respected education and care service within the community.
- Enhance FDC - Ipswich offers over 40 quality educators, 4 highly qualified staff members and is sponsored by Family Day Care Association Queensland. They have been supporting the childcare industry since 1977.
- Our educators have access to a qualified staff member 24 / 7.
- Enhance FDC - Ipswich works closely with other community agencies to better support your child’s needs.
- We assist parents by providing them with information, parenting advice and choices in arranging the best care for their children.
- We are selective when recruiting, assessing and registering educators.
- We support and monitor educators by visiting them regularly, mentoring and coaching and providing opportunities for continued learning and development and training.
- We believe in the importance of linking parents and educators with appropriate support services as required in the community.
- We are innovative and responsive to emerging trends in best practice and strive to be leaders in quality care.
- Our staff and educators are passionate about providing the best possible education and care to your child.
- In Family Day Care the hours of care are flexible and can be matched to families’ needs, including overnight, weekends, shifts and rosters.
- Full time, part time or roster, families only pay for the hours booked.
- Before and after school, including transport for school, prep.
- Vacation care during school holidays.
- Respite care for children with additional needs / disabilities.